If you’ve ever felt stuck, trapped, feverish, or just at wit’s end, then do we have the let it go, and let things flow show for you!
Today we’ll talk going on cruise control, not struggling against the tide, and letting the current take you where it may…especially toward greatness!
High Vibration Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the importance of a fall break?
- What’s the latest update on the rescued raccoons???
- What was Michael’s colorful education and spiritual path?
- How can a regression help Michael to move past his internal wiring?
- Where does stillness and quiet come in while tuning into something higher?
- How are pysche’s are affected if we have immigrant heritage?
- What are tribal wounds and how do we move past them?
- What’s the difference between doubt and worry?
- How to let go of some fear and worry?
- What can we learn from an immigrant mindset?
- What Michael can learn from the fever he’s had for the week?
- What insights are coming from being sick?
- What’s the importance of bringing your energy up when you’re not feeling well?
- What is the Woo Hoo castle???
- What’s the importance of shifting your energy?
- Why do we want to lean into our emotions, even our negative ones?
- What’s the importance of coming from a place of non-judgment?
- What can we do to raise our vibrations or keep them high, even when you’re exhausted?
- What’s it mean to lean in, in meditation?
CJ Liu on How to Stay Positive, Keep the Energy High, and Go with the Flow for Happiness & Success! Health | Career | Parenting | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com