If you’ve ever wanted to feel better about life, or exactly where you are, then do we have the how to go in circles, without going insane, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about spiraling upwards, what it means, what it looks like, and why, though you might feel like you’ve gone backwards, you’re actually move up, and perfectly right on path!
Spiraling Upwards Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What we can learn about Thanksgiving and rats
- How Sir Meowsers and Lumi came to Michael from his meditations
- How Jessica brought Michael to Taos New Mexico
- How Michael and Jessica are getting pulled back to Colorado
- What it means to return places, and why it doesn’t mean your stuck
- Why revisiting experiences in life doesn’t mean you haven’t changed.
- What it means to spiral upwards?
- Why our experiences matter on our journey?
- What it means that you’re a new person?
- What it means to focus on opening your heart, feeling the flow of energy, and surrendering?
- What it means to be in the period of the void?
- What it means to connect (and listen to) your heart?
- What’s the importance of getting your guest in “the zone”
- What it means to entrain with the music (and noise) around you
- HOW TO GET 20% off in the Inspire Nation store – Coupon Code INSPIRE20
- Store URL: https://inspirenationshow.myshopify.com/
- You can get 10% more off as a Backstage Pass member – sign up at https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
- What it means to spiral up the mountain.
- When it’s important to ask for help?
- Why what we resist persists, and what it means to make peace with your circles.
- Why doubling-back around may be exactly what you needed and where you need to be.
- What it means to go home and to find your home.
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
CJ Liu On How to Recognize and Celebrate Our Growth, Even When We've Been Here Before! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: InspireNationShow.com