If you’ve ever wanted more peace and happiness in your life, even when you’ve lost baseline, or things feel flipped upside down, or in boxes for that matter, then do we have the make peace with anything, integration blues show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding peace in the chaos, and discovering happiness even in the midst of change.
We’ll talk about how to ground in movement, get centered when spinning, and even how to fall out of trucks with ease.
1. How not to drive a moving truck
2. Why you don’t want to listen to your GPS
3. How not to fall out of a truck
4. How Michael and Jessica moved to North Carolina
5. How to find patience in challenging moments
6. How do you end up with a frog on your head
7. What do special animal experiences mean?
8. What’s the spiritual significance of frogs?
9. What’s the spiritual significance of turtles?
10. What does a snake gazing have to do with anything?
11. How in the world to walk your frog?
12. Where is the Crystal Coast in North Carolina?
13. How messy experiences can be in our best interest
14. How to let go while being flipped upside-down and backwards
15. What is joyous, nutty-making confusion.
16. What to do when on the phone for 4 ½ hours with Time Warner Cable!
17. Why being flipped-upside down and backwards may be your greatest teacher
18. How to stay calm amidst the chaos
19. What’s the importance of awareness and perspective
20. Why you don’t want to judge yourself for being wacky in a wacky situation
21. What we want to do in life’s most stressful situations, such as moves, death, divorce, and losing a job
22. What to do when a child is leaving for college
23. What to do when you’re in a major transition in life (such as an empty-nester)
24. What are the different life-stages and what do you do with societal expectations?
25. What’s the importance of slowing down and taking it easy during transitions – when possible
26. What it means to cry with tears of freedom
27. What it means to break free from gravity and why the messiness of breaking free is okay.
28. Why an emotional roller-coaster feeling is okay at these times
29. What’s it mean to chose love over fear?
30. What happened when Michael and Jessica locked themselves OUT of their new house, right before coaching.
31. What’s the importance of bringing awareness to your situations so that you don’t pick on yourself
CJ Liu on How to Get Thru Messy Times of Transition and Challenges with Laughter Instead of Tears! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire