Today we’ll talk about getting unmoored, throwing away the ropes, setting sail, and shaking things up.
We’ll talk about when you cut loose, why you want to do it, what’s the power of getting uncomfortable, and how getting out of the box can lead to your greatness.
Out of the Box Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the importance of getting out of the box?
- Who would want to get back in the box?
- What happens when we achieve our goals?
- What do attorneys merging with plants have to do with anything?
- What is “drumming in the refuge”
- What are the benefits of moving, and shifting your energy?
- What’s the benefit of coming unmoored?
- Why you want to let go if things aren’t working?
- How the equinox can help you look at the world in a different way?
- What’s the benefit of lightening your load?
- What it means to make space?
- What’s the importance of making space?
- What is a blocked access to emotion?
- What’s the importance of looking at the world through child-like eyes?
- Why Inspire Nation’s up for some awards!
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
CJ Liu on How to Allow Greatness Into Your Life By Shifting, Pivoting & Letting Go! Health | Business | Fitness | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Meditation | Parenting | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com