If you’ve ever struggled with stress and concerns, then do we have the From Anxiety to Love show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Corinne Zupko, licensed counselor, stress expert, and cohost of the largest virutual conference of a Course in Miracles in the world. She’s also the author of a beautiful new book on overcoming anxiety, From Anxiety to Love.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about a radical new approaching for letting go of fear, and finding lasting peace.
From Anxiety to Love Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How was Corinne gifted with a lifetime of fear and anxiety at the age of 1?
- What happened after her first panic attack in college?
- How was she introduced to A Course in Miracles?
- What’s are inner therapist?
- Who are we really?
- What is the confusion or error that’s going on in our minds?
- What’s the ego rabbit hole?
- What does love have to do with our fear and anxiety?
- How do we wake up from our nightmare of our anxiety?
- How do we get the negative emotions out of ourselves?
- What’s it mean to lean into our fear and anxiety?
- What are the two voices in our heads?
- What does Shrek, Donkey, and onions have to do with what’s going on in our minds?
- What do golden geese have to do with what’s going on in our minds?
- What are the five steps to handing over stress (or getting rid of it)
- What is willingness?
- What is radical self-honesty, and why is it so important?
- How do we ask our “inner therapist” for a miracle and what does that look like?
- What’s the importance of journaling?
- And of meditating?
- What are peace inducing perception shifts?
- How do we find peace in a crowd?
- How do we remember our worth?
- What do we get to know about our self-worth?
- How do we help children with anxiety challenges?
- For more info visit: FromAnxietyToLove.com
Corinne Zupko on How to Go from Anxiety to Love, and Let Go of Fear Forever! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com