If you’ve ever struggled to keep up, hold on, or get ahead, then
do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about getting ahead. What this fabled
task looks like, how we can achieve it, and how we can reduce the
pressure and overwhelm in our lives.
That plus we’ll talk about weekend plans, running in flip flops,
a unique place to where a backpack, and what we can all learn from
Questions and Topics Include:
- How to keep up, hold on, and get ahead
- What we can all learn from Astronaut Clayton Anderson – who
took 15 tries to become an astronaut!
- What we can learn from Elon Musk
- When it’s time to give up.
- What it means to get ahead
- How do we get more quality out of our lives or out of each
- How do we become more present in all that way do.
- How to put systems or processes into place to make things
- What we can learn from Jay Papasan, author of the One
- What we can learn from Greg McKeown, author of
- What’s the importance of stripping away everything that doesn’t
- How to discover what your ‘one thing’ is.
- How to metaphorically and literally clean out your closet
- What’s the 90 percent rule
- What’s the woo hoo factor, and how’s it matter with our
clothes, possessions, and whatever we do in life.
- How nutritionally dense is everything in your life, and what
does that look like?
- Simon Sinek and ‘What is Your Why’?
- Why it’s so important to live in an intentional way
- How to make everything in your life, ‘enrich’ your life
- How do we put money in the bank of happiness?
- Why it has to be heart and why you have to move mountains to
ensure you’re enjoying life
- Why you want to ask at the end of the day (or if you’re on your
deathbed) is it important to me?
- Where love, happiness, and sharing your gifts (to the benefit
of others) comes in
- Wallace ‘J’ Nichols – Blue Mind who will be on the show
- Why we don’t want to die with the music still inside
- Ask yourself what’s essential to you?
- What’s the Inspire Nation Club
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu Share Tips for Living an Inspire
Life, Doing What You Love & Focusing on the 1 Most Important
Thing That Brings Health, Happiness & Success! Inspiration |
Motivation | Positivity | Spirituality | Spiritual | Self-Help |
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com