If you’ve ever wanted to accomplish goals, create an impact, and live the life you desire, then do we have the LIVE BIG show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Ajit Nawalkha, co-founder of Mindvalley, the Host of Evercoach, and the author of a brilliant new book that has just become a must-read for all of my staff future and present, and a must re-reread and re-read again and again Jessica and me, Live Big!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about living with passion, practicality, and purpose!
Live Big Self-Improvement & Self-Help Notes Include:
- How’d Ajit go from living in a home in India with 23 people to becoming the co-founder and CEO of Mindvalley?
- How’d Ajit begin to gain confidence and take direction in his life?
- How did Ajit break free from his society’s paradigm?
- What did Juan Martitegui from Mindvalley teach him?
- What did the co-founder Vishen Lakhiana team him about dreams and challenges?
- What does it mean that challenges are a good thing?
- What does it mean to challenge your limiting beliefs?
- What’s wrong with the idea “follow your passion” or “do what you love and you’ll succeed”?
- What’s the difference between excitement and passion?
- What’s our “utopia” and what’s it have to do with our dreams?
- What’s it mean to create a meaningful life?
- What does it mean that “passion is your fuel, purpose is your destination, and practicality is the map of the road?”
- What does practicality really mean?
- What’s the importance of this question “how can I never do this task again”???
- What’s wrong with this line “does great success require great sacrifice”…
- What’s the importance of knowing your “One Thing” (The One Thing by Ray Keller and Jay Papasan)
- What’s the importance of knowing your why?
- What’s it mean to become an entrepreneur?
- Why don’t we want to drop our “day job”?
- What’s it mean from Lisa Nichols, that our day job is our “investor” in our future?
- What is true freedom and time freedom?
- What can we learn from Bill Gates about Think Weeks?
- What can we learn from Cal Newport and “Deep Work”?
- What’s the importance of being brutally honest when it comes to money (and or sales)?
- For more info visit: www.LiveBigTheBook.com
Ajit Nawalkha, Co-Founder of Mindvalley on How to Create An Impact & Live Your Dreams! Law of Attraction | Inspiration | Entrepreneur | Fitness | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com