Turn your life into a living work of art!
If you've ever felt there was more to life than just a 9 to 5 grind, then this interview with Elizabeth Murray, best-selling author of Living Life in Full Bloom (and tender of Monet's gardens for over 30 years!) is for you!
Learn how to live passionately, heart-centered, and to truly thrive.
She teaches you how to live a creative, sustainable life, without compromise.
And she shares life-mapping techniques to help you discover your passion, and live the life you've always dreamed of!
Other Topics include:
- Following love, passion, and beauty
- Living a life of contribution
- Finding sustainability in everything
- How to get in alignment with our values and passion
- How to bring out magic in our lives
- How to discover our values
- Finding your inner-voice, finding your guidance
- Spending time in nature and time in silence
- How to take a courageous stand with the earth
- How to take risks and try “foolish projects” out!
- How to truly take care of ourselves
- How to ask for help
- The healing power of humor
- Staying in a place of joy and play
- Spirit-weaving, bringing spirituality into your daily life
- How to be a lighthouse or a giant beacon of life
- Life-Mapping to live the life of your dreams
- Reengaging our inner-child, play, starting art again, reengaging in creativity
- How to keep your child connected and heart-centered
- How to overcome perfection
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com