Today I’ll be talking with John O’Leary, one of my all-time heros, both him and his mom, though I just heard about him a few weeks ago. He is the author of the future New York Times Best-Seller On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life, and one of the most inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure to have on the show.
Today we’ll talk about John’s miraculous journey, one that should have killed him, and instead helped mold him into the person he is today. We’ll talk about going through our own fires in life, flipping the ignition, learning to burn, and out of the fire, creating something more beautiful than we ever could have imagined.
That plus we’ll talk about the world’s greatest mom, accumulating baseballs, Phra Phuttha Maha Suwan Patimakon and what that means, and why in the world, you’d want someone to get in a hockey brawl for you.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What is a milk shake promise?
- What happened to John when he was 9.
- How the experience became a true blessing in John’s life.
- How his older brother Jim changed and became a state hero (lifesaver of the year for Missouri)
- How his sister’s Amy and Sarah became true hero’s as well.
- Why he asked his sister for a knife so he could kill himself
- How his seven year old sister risked her life (3 times!) to save her brother John.
- What his mom told him he credits with saving his life
- What his mom says when he asks if he’s going to die
- How do we light our internal flame?
- What we can learn from Robin Williams.
- How do we turn our lives around?
- What you can do to ensure that tomorrow is better than today
- Journals ‘why me’ in the morning and in the evening ‘what can I do to ensure that tomorrow is even better than today?
- What Big Roy had to do to him, to keep the scars from pulling him into the fetal position
- How do you become extraordinary???
- “We have to forget everything we’ve learned and realize we are BORN extraordinary!!!”
- The importance of asking ‘why do you choose to thrive?”
- Why his story with his Dad, Denny will be a second book.
- Who was Glenn Cunningham – and how did he help hundreds if not thousands of kids.
- Can you tell us about the announcer Jack Buck, the voice of the Cardinals?
- How John O’Leary day at the ballpark took place
- How you can make a huge difference in someone else’s life – simply!
- How Gino Cavallini got in a hockey brawl on John’s behalf.
- To find out more and find his book On Fire: johnolearyinspires.com or google “John O'Leary”
- Why he wanted his book to be a guide to waking up from Accidental live
John O’Leary, Burned over 100% of His Body, Shares His Miraculous Healing Journey and The Secret To Igniting a Radically Inspired Life! You’ll Be Inspired and On Fire! Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com