If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about yourself and living your most magnificent life, then do we have the Walking Each Other Home show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mirabai Bush, spiritual teacher, best-selling author, and co-author along with Ram Dass of several very special books, including one of the most beautiful and perhaps most important books I’ve ever Read, and a new ALL TIME FAVORITE Walking Each Other Home.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today,
About conversations on love and dying, and what it means for you.
Walking Each Other Home Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Mirabai first meet Ram Dass?
- Who is Neem Karoli Baba, affectionately known as Majaraji?
- What are our possibilities as human beings?
- What does it mean to look inside yourself all day – and how does it change you?
- What did Mirabai learn from her first experience in India with death, and what can we learn from it?
- What does it mean (from Ram Dass) to snuggle up to one’s suffering?
- And to snuggle up to death?
- What does it mean to shred roles and why is it so beneficial for us?
- What happened to Mirabai that nearly killed her, and how did it change her perspective?
- What can we learn about emptiness, zen and the meaning of life from Zen Teacher (Norman Fischer)?
- What can Ram Dass share with us about living?
- What can we learn from Ram Dass about his first experience with pyschedelics?
- What is interconnection and how does it affect our lives?
- What do we need to know about how to die???
- What does it truly mean to let go of attachment?
- What’s the importance of a gratitude practice?
- What’s the importance of hugging?
- What’s a mala ceremony and how can it help us???
- For more info visit: RamDass.com
- Or Contemplativemind.org/tree
Ram Dass's Co-Author Mirabai Bush on Brilliant Lessons Learned for Living by Facing Life's End! + Guided Meditation | Health | Law of Attraction | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire