If you’ve ever wanted to shake things up and make giant leaps forward then do we have the scare yourself silly show for you!
Today we’ll talk about getting out of the comfort zone, why you want to do it, why now’s the right time, how do it, and why scaring yourself silly might just be the best thing in the world.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How do we accept whatever is?
- What’s the importance of letting go?
- What’s the importance of flipping situations upside down?
- Why extending ourselves into the unknown can be so beneficial for our growth?
- Why overextending ourselves for short periods of time can help us – and be great teachers!
- How CJ made it from Microsoft into politics, then back out, and then onto the radio!
- Who was the female Socrates from Dan Millman’s Way of the Peaceful Warrior?
- What it means to CJ to have and raise kids – and what’s happening to her now?
- What are state changes and why are they so important to us
- How does getting ourselves uncomfortable help ourselves with state changes?
- What we can learn about Taoism about what’s wrong may be right, and right may be wrong, and what that really means to our lives
- Why Michael cried during the test-drive
- What’s the importance of doing something every day that’s a little bit outside of your comfort zone?
- What Matt Kahn has to teach us about doing something daily outside of your comfort zone
- Why you don’t want to rip out your foundation
- What kind-gentle-easy-good has to do with change?
- Why you want to take massive action for massive change?
- What it means that we’re not here to play life small
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
- What Jessica Lee means by announcing “limiting belief”
- Why when you’re the scaredest when moving forward, you are right on path!
CJ Liu on Why Stepping into Fear, Discomfort & Change Can Radically Help Your Life! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Parenting | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com