If you’ve ever wanted to improve and expand your life, then do we have the Mind as Builder Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz,
the undisputed king and heavy-weight of the New Thought movement, a PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the author of a brilliant new book on the New Thought Movement and the power of the mind, Mind as Builder.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the Positive-Mind Metaphysics of Edgar Cayce, and how we can use it to change our lives!
Mind as Builder Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Mitch Horowitz discover Edgar Cayce’s work?
- Who is Edgar Cayce?
- What is A.R.E.?
- Why is it perhaps the greatest growth center the US has ever produced?
- What happened to Edgar Cayce’s hospital?
- What did Hugh Lynn Cayce do to change the trajectory of Edgar Cayce?
- What’s the importance of self-determination?
- What does it mean that for an idea to work, it must be executed with assiduousness and dedication?
- What’s the importance of sweat equity?
- What did Edgar Cyace say in more than 600 readings?
- What was the importance of “the mind becomes builder”
- How does this affect our daily lives?
- Do we all live under one mental law?
- What does it mean mind is builder and the physical is the result???
- What does it mean thoughts are causative?
- What can we learn from Emile Coue?
- What’s the Stronger Every Day exercise?
- What’s the Three-Step Miracle?
- What’s the Definite Chief Aim exercise?
- What’s the importance of cultivating an appearance completely of our choosing?
- What did Edgar Cayce say about Mercury in Retrograde, and what does it mean for us???
- For More Info Visit: MitchHorowitz.com
Mitch Horowitz on How to Use Positive Mind Metaphysics To Change Your Life!!! + Guided Meditation | Edgar Cayce | Law of Attraction | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com