If you’ve ever faced a setback disappointment, failure, or situation that’s out of your control, and sends you reeling, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Christine Hassler, the best-setlling author of 20 Something Manifesting, and 20 Something, 20 Everything, and the author of Expectation Hangover:
So today we’ll talk about freeing yourself from your past, changing your present, and getting what you really want, even the life of your dreams, by learning how to manager your expectations.
That plus we’ll talk about the temper tantrum technique, how to woa, and why you should never go to chinese food restaurants, when you’re looking for nachos.
- How is George Clooney as a kisser?
- How Christine found that even a Hollywood life wasn’t ‘enough’
- What to do when plan A doesn’t work
- How we project our identity, and why whether we get something or not, it’s a double-edged sword
- How she wanted to quit her Hollywood job, even when ‘everything’ was seemingly going great for her.
- What a leap of faith is to Christine – and why you don’t want to wait
- How she lost her career, health, money, family, love.
- How she had a pivotal bathroom floor moment
- How there’s even a book called “Quarter-Life Crisis”
- How she became a writer Twenty-Something, Twenty-Everything to write a book to help people with quarter-life crisis.
- How she came up with tools in Expectation Hangover
- What is an expectation hangover?
- How to give people most what people won’t give themselves
- What passion and compassion really mean.
- Why ‘God puts his gifts closest to us’
- Why Christine used to be brutally hard with herself
- Why self-compassion is so important.
- What’s a treatment plan and how is it broken down?
- What is release writing?
- What’s the temper tantrum technique
- Why everyone has some anger in them
- How to know if you have hidden or repressed anger (you may not even know about)
- Why we need to take on the role of the surfer and ride the waves of our emotions – and let the emotions out
- Why each expectation hangover can lead to amazing growth
- What does it mean to be aware you’re a horseback rider (of your mind)
- What is an instant whoa and how do we do it?
- What’s a tool for releasing guilt and regret?
- How do we claim our super-hero powers?
- What’s the spiritual level?
- How do we avoid a spiritual bypass?
- How do we realize suffering is just part of the spiritual journey
- Why don’t we want to go to Chinese food restaurants for nachos.
- What’s the Over It and On With It podcast?
- What is radical self reflection and how can it help you?
- How to get the Ah Ha and the now what.
- Guided Meditation: Guided Self-Compassion Meditation
Christine Hassler, Former Hollywood Agent to the Stars Shares How to Free Yourself From Your Past, Change Your Present & Get What You Really Want! Plus Guided Meditation! Expectation Hangover | Business | Career | Health | Spirituality | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com