If you’ve ever wanted to move past subconscious blocks and negative patterns that are holding you back then do we have the Healing Stories show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Rebecca Thompson Hitt, the author of three books on conscious parenting, the founder of the consciously parenting newsletter and a pioneer behind healing stories, which are for everyone.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today. About how healing stories can help us get at our traumas, uncover hidden patterns and help us heal our origin wounds.
Healing Story Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What are birthing stories?
- What does nursing a baby sheep have to do with anything?
- What are healing stories?
- What do our early family histories have to do with anything?
- Why are we so susceptible to traumas early on?
- What’s wrong with behavioral parenting?
- What is attachment parenting?
- How do we heal traumas through relationships?
- How can we heal PTSD through relationships?
- How do we recognize the needs of our kids and those experiencing melt-downs.
- What are our imprints?
- Why do patterns show up in our transitions?
- What’s important about the time we learned to walk, talk, and other milestones?
- What are two examples of imprints and how patterns show up.
- How do we heal from the imprints?
- How do we heal our patterns?
- How do we use healing stories to move past our imprints?
- How to we re-regulate our nervous system?
- How do we work with a friend or a partner to perform a healing story?
- A guided meditation to help you to heal.
- To Find Out More Visit: ConsciouslyParenting.com