If you’ve ever felt the economy just can’t continue the way it is, and that some sort of correction, or challenge lies ahead, then do we have the show for you!
Today we'll be talking with futurist and economic researcher Chris Martenson (a Rich Dad / Robert Kiyosaki Advisor), the best-selling author of The Crash Course, and co-author of Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting.
Today we’ll be talking the what’s if’s in life. Not to prepare for the gloom and doom, but to ensure we thrive no matter what comes our way.
So I want to talk about what the experts are saying about the world economy, what may come next, and then most-importantly, what in the world we can do to prepare for it.
In short, while I want you to be informed, I want our guest to give you the tools, the know-how, and the road-map you need to stay empowered during these ever-changing times.
That plus the rule of 72, lasagna gardening, why we only want to cry once, and a singing frogs farm.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How Chris Martenson predicted the bubble bursting in 2008.
- How Chris ran toward the future, rather than away from anything else.
- The important of knowledge, action, and inner beingness
- Why Chris believes there are enormous changes coming – and how we can face them in a positive manner (business, career, home, life).
- What are the 3 E’s (from the book “Crash Course”)
- Why lower fuel prices are not a good sign
- What’s the rule of 72
- What’s happening with sardines?
- Why the economy is unsustainable
- What happens if the economy is not sustainable?
- Why Greece may be a model for our future.
- What can I do to bring some positivity to the topic?
- What does it mean to be more resilient?
- How do we protect our finances?
- What should you do with your job, finances, money?
- What are the different types of wealth?
- What we should really own.
- What is material capital?
- What is living capital?
- How to get healthier for any upcoming challenges
- What to do about your food supply?
- What’s social capital and why is it so important?
- What we need to know about debt
- How this time can be a beautiful period of personal and spiritual meditation (mind, body, soul & meditation).
- Why meditation can be so helpful.
- What’s the importance of mastery of self.
- How this process can bring deeper peace?
- How to find your emotional capital
- Co-author Adam-Taggart
- How the change in the world really begins with each of us.
Chris Martenson, Rich Dad (Robert Kiyosaki) Advisor & Author of Prosper! Shares A Powerful Economic Prediction, What We Need to Know & Actions We Can Take to Turn Things Into A Positive | Business | Career | Health | Wealth | Spirituality | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com