If you’ve ever wanted greater health, energy, and longevity, then do we have the Run For Your Life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, professor at West Virginia University School of Medicine, the owner of the first minimalist running and walking shoe store, a distinguished mountaineer, Air Force Athlete of the Year, and the author of a brilliant new book on walking, running, and life, Run For Your Life!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to run, walk, and move without pain or injury and achieve a sense of well-being and Joy.
Key Points Discussed:
- What happened to Dr. Marc Cucuzzella’s health growing up?
- What happened from anti-inflammatories – and why might they be dangerous?
- What does it mean as a society we need to run and move?
- What is happening to our feet these days?
- Who is Tyler Benner and what is a wide toe-box cycling shoe?
- What are Correct Toes and how can we help our feet?
- What is the human body intended to do?
- Are we born to run?
- What are key exercises we need to do?
- Why is it dangerous to stop moving???
- What do we need to know about the human body about movement?
- Why is moving on the feet so beneficial for us?
- How our posture can help us get strong?
- Are our bodies meant to break down?
- Can we adapt at any age?
- What are the dangers of a rigid shoe for walking, running, and your health?
- How can we save our knees and hips?
- What’s the danger of sugar – and what else do we need to know about nutrition?
- What does nasal breathing have to do with anything?
- What can we learn from Patrick McKeown’s The Oxygen Advantage?
- What can we learn from heart coherence and Heart Math’s Inner Balance tool and app?
- Advice for parents and kids for their health.
- What was the trial against Dr. Tim Noakes author of The Lore of Running that he won.
- What women want to do to protect their feet?
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive