If you’ve ever felt less than worthy, or like your actions just don’t matter, then do we have the empowering boat-rocking show for you.
Today we’ll talk about self-worth, what it means, where it comes from, and why, when you start working on yourself, self-worth issues inevitably bubble to the surface.
That plus we’ll talk about money from heaven, the power of haircut’s, plyometric madness, corks and champagne, and what in the world babies climbing mattresses, has to do with anything.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does nervousness and yawning have to do with one another
- Why do we get nervous when things are going right?
- What does it mean that we do or do not have to earn the right for something?
- What our internal wiring does to us.
- What does it mean to be of value
- Do we have to earn the right for anything (especially to be heard)
- What Dr. Bradley Nelson’s Emotion Code can do to help you when you’re having emotional challenges
- What we can learn from Sergio Magana and Caves of Power
- What it means to not rock the boat
- Why it’s important to rock the boat
- What it means to speak your peace and why it’s so important
- What we can learn from Pepe the scooter.
- What it truly means to have compassion for others
- What it means to take care of things for the next owner – and why
- Why every action we take matters
- What is seed planting in life and what does it truly mean
- What can we learn from Pepe the scooter.
- What it means to be a friend
- Why it’s so important to speak your voice to your friends and loved ones
- Why it’s worth risking a friendship to say what needs to be said.
Jessica Lee on How to Reclaim Your Self-Worth & Rediscover Your Voice!!! Health | Fitness | Career | Happiness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com