If you’ve ever lost your power, and wanted to gain it back, then do we have the Burn Zone show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Renee Linnell, serial entrepreneur, Argentianian tango dancer, surfer extraordinaire, and author of a powerful memoir on regaining your power, the Burn Zone.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how easy it is to lose your power, and what you can do to regain it.
The Burn Zone Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Renee in her earliest years and where did her name come from?
- How did she end up growing up on a boat in the Bahamas?
- What did her childhood have to do with being brainwashed into a cult?
- How did she end up being a world-traveling pro-surfer, then bikini model, and then Argentinian Tango dancer?
- What happened in June 2006 when she walked into a meditation seminar?
- How did she slowly end up giving away all of her power?
- How did she become more isolated and give up everyone that she knew?
- How did she lose all of her possessions, including a brand new leather Armani jacket???
- What is intermittent reinforcement?
- How do we all begin giving away our power?
- What are the steps to losing our power?
- How do we begin to regain our power?
- What’s the importance of rediscovering what you love???
- How do we remember who we truly are?
- What can we learn from repeating patterns (of giving away power) in our lives?
- What’s the importance of taking things day by day?
- What’s the importance of space and meditation?
- To find out more visit: www.reneelinnell.com