If you’ve ever wanted a second chance at life, to be on fire, in passion, excited about what you’re doing, or at least turn your life in a new direction, then do we have the Life Reimagined show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Barbara Bradley Hagerty, award winning journalist, 20 year correspondent for NPR, and the new York Times bestelling author of Fingerprints of God and a book I found dumbfoundingly inspirational, and motivational, Life Reimagined. It’s a book I’ll be recommending to my friends, family, parents, and yes, even my wife Jessica.
So today we’ll talk about a life Reimagined, about shifting your life, whether you’re middle-age, golden age, or even just getting started from version 1.0 to 2.0 or in my case 3.0 and above!
That plus we’ll talk about Stampede the Pokey white poney, fareed zakaria, GPS, hookups, rain and RV’s, and what quantum mechanics and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle has to do with mom, the bunny hop criterium, who has social security #111-11-1111 and what the hee-hee, haa-haa, and hoo-hoo center has to do with anything.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- How she’s getting into cycling.
- How to get a second lease on life
- What happened Sept 5th, 2012
- How her higher-self gave her a wake-up call
- How she rounded a turning point to a re-imagined life
- How wake-up calls commonly happen if a job’s not-quite right for you
- What happened to her mom and how that influenced her
- Why we’re having to re-invent ourselves sooner than ever (more uncertain career future)
- Why you have to choose meaning and purpose over short-term happiness
- What’s the importance of a purpose much larger than yourself
- Why experience is so important
- What’s the importance of being a mentor of having a mentor
- Why having kids later keeps you younger longer
- What’s the importance of having a ‘little purpose’
- What’s the importance of having friendships
- Why friends are more important to your health than family
- What was the electro-shock treatment she did for the book!
- What’s the decathalon of flourishing?
- Why crossword puzzles aren’t the answer
- What Barb is doing to conquer fear
- What’s the spiritual component to all of this
- How she doesn’t meditate well, but how she used meditation on her pain to strip away the emotional component – how she learned that thinking changes her brain function
- How she wrote a book on the science of spirituality
- Fingerprints of God
- For her how jesuit prayer and meditation and meditation help
- What’s the law of karma?
- What’s the immortality in investing outward and downward
- What is a mid-faith crisis?
- How she met her husband on match.com
Barbara Bradley Hagerty from NPR shares how to reinvent yourself & reimagine your life at any age! Inspirational | Motivational | Career | Self-Improvement | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspiration | Happiness | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com