If you’ve ever wanted to reinvent yourself, change things up, or bring out a new you or new career, then do we have the reinvention show for you.
Tomorrow’s our six year anniversary for Jessica and myself, married on 10/10/10. To celebrate we want to talk bout changing your life for the better, overcoming hardship, and never giving up.
That plus we’ll talk about two bike helmets and a bow, one elephant rock, a car rides to never-never land, sacred walks on the beach, why what you resist persists, and why having your butt on fire, just may be the greatest gift in the world.
Inspirational Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include
- What it means to hit the reset button
- What happened at the Shambhala Buddhist Meditation Center in Boulder
- What a Shambhala meditation is like
- Why you need to take action when intuition strikes
- How running transformed our lives
- And why Jessica never ever wanted to run
- How Jessica became a barefoot runner, on the cover of Barefoot Running, the book.
- Why what’s in your closet can change.
- Why particular people are brought together
- What wounded and scarred Jessica
- What’s a great way to find out if you belong with someone or not
- What’s the importance of shaking things up or flipping things on their head
- What’s the importance of heart over head
- What it means (from Robert Mirabal) to ‘live in a magical world’
- What it means to challenge ourselves
- What it means that you can change almost anything about you
- What’s the importance of a choice or a decision
- What’s the importance of going deep and check in on criticism (even from yourself)
- What’s the difference between ourselves and our programming
- What our consciousness has to do with change
- What’s the importance of standing up for yourself
- What’s the latest phase in Jessica’s reinvention project
- What’s the importance of honoring what happens and having gratitude
- What it means to let go of the need to be ‘productive’
- What’s the importance of being in a place of non-judgment
- Movie: School of Life – Ryan Reynolds
- What’s the importance of going inward and reflecting
Jessica Lee on How to Reinvent Yourself & Have A Break Through!!! Health | Fitness | Running | Business | Career | Inspiration | Inspirational | Motivation | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation & Mindfulness | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com