Relax Into Everything Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
If you've ever wanted more relaxation in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we'll talk about relaxing into things, and drop the fear and anxiety, even when things feel tight.
- What do masters, teachers, and loved ones have to do with guiding our lives?
- What are the best questions to ask in automatic writing?
- What are the benefits of open ended questions for getting wisdom from the inside?
- How we can use technology to help us pause once an hour.
- How we can create a Pavlovian response for relaxation?
- What are the first few steps for automatic writing?
- What can we learn from the power of noodles – and soothing our inner-self???
- What it really means to relax into everything?
- What it means to fight and freak out, or drop and laugh into things?
- Why we don’t want to choose “b for bezerk”!
- What it means to get centered and calm the energy around you?
- How do we let the nervousness go?
- What’s the benefit of being experimental, with no judgment?
- What can we learn from “heart coherence” about dropping our stress?
- For an elevating newsletter visit InspireNationShow.com
- What do a high-speed mouse and a Tesla have to do with relaxing into everything.
- What can we learn from Lori Morrison and “The Shaman’s Guide to Power Animals”
- What it means to let go of the stress over being stressed.
- And how to relax into your relaxation - rather than force it.
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
For more info, free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com