If you’ve ever wanted change, but can’t figure out how to get where you want to go, then do we have the Choices and Illusions show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with a true master of the mind, Eldon Taylor, an expert of subliminal communication and hypnosis, inventor and the award winning, New York Times best selling author of over 300 books, and audio and video programs, including one of the most fascinating book I’ve ever read for the show, Choices and Illusions.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to move past our wiring, programming and self-imposed, and societal limits and how to get where we want to be.
That plus we’ll talk about the bad luck fortune cookie game, the danger of driving past video stores, krispy kreme conversations, what to do at the post office, where to hide God, ancient Chinese dialects and great wall scrolls, what in the world’s a chicken belief, and what does a philodendron and a goldfish killer, have to do with anything?
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What in the world’s a chicken belief?
- How do we start to understand who we really are?
- How do we become authentic?
- What’s it mean to have a true authentic thought?
- What are our limiting beliefs and where do they come from?
- What can we learn from the great motivational speakers?
- Why don’t motivational speakers succeed in helping people change?
- What’s the importance of commitment?
- What is a serial addiction to self-help?
- If we all want change, why are we so opposed to it?
- How did forgiveness help inmates?
- How to move past the fears you’ve had since you were a child?
- What are the inner-conflicts we have with money?
- How do we shift our programming and attitude to allow abundance to come in?
- How do we start to change our programming?
- How do we identify which thoughts are truly ours?
- How we get guiding principles or limits and what can we do about it?
- How to work with our emotions and how do we employ our emotions so they can work for us, rather than against us?
- How to become mindful of your thoughts?
- How do we change our self-talk?
- What’s the importance of changing expectation and perception?
- What’s the danger of blaming others – and how does it hurt ourselves?
- What’s the incredible power of forgiveness
- What’s the importance of gratitude
- What’s the importance of self-responsibility and why’s it so important?
- What is the incredible power and importance of service
- Where does real self-esteem come from and how do we build ours?
- For more info visit: http://www.eldontaylor.com/
Dr. Eldon Taylor on How To Reprogram Your Mind, Move Past Limiting Beliefs to Empower You!!! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire