If you’ve ever wanted to master your power within, then do we have The Three Questions show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Don Miguel Ruiz, the world-famous author of The Four Ageements, along with Barbara Emrys, the author of The Red Clay of Burundi about their latest masterpiece The Three Questions.
And that’s what I want to talk with them about, about three questions to help you discover and master the power within you.
The Three Questions Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Don Miguel Ruiz go from practicing neurosurgery to studying Toltec wisdom?
- What is Toltec wisdom?
- Where did Barbara Emrys grow up and how did she get involved with Toltec wisdom?
- How did they begin working together to change the world?
- What’s the difference between the ideal world and the world we live in?
- How do our minds become corrupted?
- What does IF have to do with love?
- What does conditional love have to do with our happiness?
- What does it mean that our kids become “domesticated”?
- What is the little government in our heads?
- Why do we need to look at who we are not?
- What is the trouble with “Me”?
- What does it mean that we are life and only life exists?
- What does it mean that we are the artist and we are also the painting?
- Why do we need to dare to look inwards?
- What does it mean (and how do we begin) looking inwards?
- How do we solve the mystery of who we are?
- Why do our principles taught to us by our family and culture often limit our joy???
- What does respect (and self-respect) really mean?
- What’s the importance of self-love and self-compassion?
- What’s the importance of a forgiving mind?
- How do we move past self-judgment and self-contempt?
- How do we eliminate the oppression of our minds?
- For More Info visit: miguelruiz.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation