If you’ve ever wanted to feel happier, healthier, and live longer, then do we have the Positive Shift show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Catherine A. Sanderson, the Manwell Family Psychology Professor at Amherst College, and the author of a fascinating book that will absolutely positively change your mindset, THE POSITIVE SHIFT.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Mastering your Mindset to Improve Your Happiness, Health, and Longevity.
- How did Dr. Sanderson begin researching positive psychology?
- What is a positive mindset?
- What in the world are kittens and rainbow people?
- Why is Facebook making people lonelier?
- How do expectations create reality?
- What’s the impact of subtle triggers on our confidence?
- What’s a failure mindset?
- What’s the importance of adopting a “new label”?
- How much does the placebo effect, affect our mindset?
- Is there a way to reframe stress?
- What’s the importance of self-compassion?
- What can we learn from Professor Goodenough about the myths of aging?
- Will smiling help us live longer?
- What’s the importance of finding the silver lining and taking action?
- What’s the wealthy neighborhood paradox?
- What’s the “Failing Well” program at Smith College?
- What’s the importance of expressing gratitude?
- What are some key ways to change your behavior and your mindset?
- The importance of sleep and mindset?
- How can sex affect your mindset?
- What’s the importance of meditation and your mindset?
- What do studies show is the importance of nature and the mind?
- How can helping others (and giving things away) help our mindset?
- To find out more visit: www.SandersonSpeaking.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com