If you’ve ever wanted more happiness and joy in your life, then do we have the slap-happy show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about raising your vibes, getting happier, bringing out your inner smile, cranking up the laughter, or at least not the tears for the holiday time of year.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of Emotion Code, tapping the blues away, more vegan baking surprises, what you don’t want to do first thing in the morning, using music as medicine, our shine bright plan to take over the world, and how you can get twice the Michael at half the price!
Happiness, Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s a great way to help springboard success for the new year
- What it means to be conscious of the shift taking place in you toward the end of the year
- What it means to have a theme for the new year
- What it means to be one degree off
- What it means to get in alignment
- What happened at a Dr. Joe Dispenza weekend
- What it means to protect a portion of your heart.
- What’s the importance of “Emotion Code” with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Visit the emotion code chart:
- How to remove a “heart wall”
- How to “tap the blues away”
- Why you might not want to eat, first thing in the morning
- What’s the importance with music in helping you get in attunement with your higher self and your higher vibrations
- What we can learn from Piero Ferrucci about kindness
- What we can learn from Derek Rydall author of Emergence
- What’s the importance of surrender
- How growth periods can be the times of greatest growth
- What it means to be an empty vessel
- When you need to go to heart over head
CJ Liu - How To Crank Up Your Inner Flame, Find Greater Happiness & Shine Extra Bright! Health | Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com