Have you ever had a dream, something you believed in so strongly, but which others around you called crazy?
If so, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with my loving husband and co-host Michael Sandler about one of the craziest things we ever did, when we both quit our jobs, started a new company, wrote a book, and then went out on a book tour, without any money or books.
We’ll talk about what it means to be crazy, to shoot for crazy dreams, to break free from the mold and a play-it-safe mentality, and how to shoot for the life of your dreams!
Key Questions and Topics Include:
- How Michael stripped off his shoes to heal
- Moving out of a place of fear
- How we went from co-creation on the project, to ‘stealing’ it and calling it our own.
- Why self-imposed deadlines may not be in our favor!
- Why making something “do-or-die” is a set-up for pain.
- Why coping mechanisms and time organization is so important.
- Why sometimes what starts as non-craziness becomes crazy.
- Why fear can sometimes drive us to do crazy things.
- What’s unhealthy crazy vs. healthy crazy
- Bringing it back to faith when the fear starts to set in.
- Why being crazy means having faith and “allowing”
- Why you don’t want to be superman hitting your head against a wall.
- Why telling people what you’re doing helps get you going.
- Why you need an initial plan to get yourself going or to build momentum.
- When heading out on book tour without books may be the greatest idea in the world, or not…
- How everything works out (as Robin Sharma and Jon Gordon discuss) if you’re helping others out.
Learn How to Overcome Naysayers & Negativity to Achieve Big Goals & Chase Your Dreams As Jessica Lee Interviews Michael Sandler on Their Best-Selling Book Tour & Adventure! Inspiration | Spirituality | Motivation | Business | Career | Self-Help
For more info visit www.InspireNationShow.com