If you’ve ever felt your life, work, or business, has gotten way too complex, then do we have the Why Simple Wins show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Lisa Bodell, founder and CEO of Futurethink, business consult to organizations such as Google, and the best-selling uahtor of Kill the Company and her latest, Why Simple Wins.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to escape the complexity trap and get to work that matters.
That plus we’ll talk about large banks and newsletters, what in the world’s a laundry decree, multi-tasking at kids sporting events, what a cut the crap committee, when you want to take the air out of the tires, why you don’t need 283 types of coffee beans, and 98 types of rice, and why in the world every Ikea purchase should come with marriage counseling?
Why Simple Wins Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why’d she write Kill the Company
- What were the roadblocks to change and innovation
- What it means in business and personal life to have the space to innovate
- What does ‘More is Less’ start to look like?
- What’s our addiction to ‘more’
- What the secret to Southwest Airlines
- Why should Ikea purchases come with marriage counseling
- What exactly is simplicity?
- What does M.U.R.A. stand for?
- What’s the importance of autopilot?
- What’s going on with Millennials today?
- If we’re looking for a job, how can we tell what a simple work environment or corporate culture looks like?
- What happened at Life is Good when it comes to email
- What’s a time-box with no email
- What’s the importance of saying no to things
- What it means to chunk your time
- What’s the cutting the crap committee?
- What we can learn from Nancy Colier, today’s guest and the power of off
- How meditation and transcendental meditation can help?
- What are conscious decisions we can make to help bring simplicity into our lives?
- What’s a simplicity toolkit look like?
- What we can learn from Google’s email rules and meeting rules
- What’s a time inventory?
- What is ‘Practice Two Today’?
- What’s the practice of ‘what if I didn’t’
- What’s the importance of throwing things out?
- What’s a simplicity statement?
- What does worth have to do with value and busyness
- What advice would we give to parents to give them more time with their kids?
- What it means ‘the first step to realize your dreams is to wake up’
Lisa Bodell on How to Succeed in Business, Home, And Life Thru Simplification! Ted Talk | Career | Entrepreneur | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com