If you’ve ever struggled to find more peace in your life, then do we have the How to Survive Childhood Now That you’re an Adult show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Ira Israel, Counselor, Psychotherapist, screenwriter, and the author of a beautiful new in-depth book on owning your life, How to Survive Childhood Now That You’re an Adult.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to Own Your Life, Gain Authenticity, and Listen to Your Higher Self.
How to Survive Childhood Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Ira almost die in 1985?
- What affect did it have on his life?
- What was his healing/forgiveness event that took place 25 years later?
- What does it mean to accept every moment of our life?
- What does it mean to walk through the fire?
- What does it mean we’re creating our own suffering?
- What does it mean there’s no good or bad, but thinking makes it so?
- What is resentment?
- What does it mean to own your own life?
- How do we get such negative voices in our heads?
- Where do childhood resentments originally come from?
- What are attachment styles?
- Why is it important to know our attachment style?
- How do attachment styles affect our lives?
- What’s wrong with how western society raises children?
- What’s wrong with “crying a baby out”?
- What does discipline mean and why is it so important in our lives?
- What does it mean to take ourselves out of autopilot?
- What’s the importance of having a sense of wonder in our lives?
- Why is meditation important?
- What’s the importance of being present and observing our thoughts?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness – or what he calls Buddhism Lite?
- What’s the importance of compassion?
- What is at-onement?
- How do we realize our oenment or oneness?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- How do we own our lives?
- For More Info visit: IraIsrael.com
Ira Israel on How to Own Your Life, Gain Authenticity & Listen to Your Higher Self!!! Health | Fitness | Mindfulness | Buddhism | Inspiration | Psychology | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Parenting | Children | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com