Did you ever wish you could talk with God, that you could ask questions, and have your queries answered!
Then if so, do we have the show for you!
No, today we’re not going to be talking with God, but boy would that be a show.
We are however, going to be talking with Beth Banning, best-selling author of Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom.
We’ll talk about communicating with God, or how to turn inwards, and listen to our own inner wisdom. And we’ll talk about the incredible inspiration and freedom one can find, by taking a journey on the inside.
Of course, we’ll also talk about turtles, crows, kundalini rising, and what in the world Pizza Chicken and unicorns have to do with enlightenment!
Beth Banning Show Notes
- What do Unicorns and Synchronicities Have in Common?
- Did you have a close encounter with a dolphin?
- What was life like before you had an inner knowing?
- Everything we’re seeking is right here within
- What is this underlying tension that’s got us in knots?
- The importance of being willing to be uncomfortable
- Emotions are like the weather – they come and they go
- It just moves when we feel it – doesn’t stagnate or push buttons
- Buttons are just stagnant trapped energy
- Awareness of Freedom channels (body, mind, spirit)
- Are access points
- We are all looking for internal guidance
- The party is never in the cave
- Process of Active Imagination – Neale Donald Walsch does this – simple, beautiful process of communicating with your higher knowing.
- If it’s a negative thought, that’s not God or the Higher Knowing Voice
- Started writing book – “send me someone to interview me…”
- There’s nothing to learn, just being aware of what’s always already been there
- How do you help people to cultivate their own awareness?
- There’s no such thing as a right foot in front of you, just keep going
- Spiritual myth: guidance will give me an end-result or the guidance isn’t working
- Know that you can’t know in the moment the value of the step you’ve just taken
- Marshal Rosenberg’s work – Non Violent Communication (NVC)
- What to do when your mind goes nuts
- Do values exercise
- Use discomfort as an alarm to wake you up
- What can I do right now to feel more peaceful, or help a person with me to feel more peaceful
- Everything you need, every question you have, it is all within you.
Inspire | Inspiration | Spirituality | Spiritual | Meditation | Buddhism | Non Violent Communication | Motivation | Health | Self-Help