If you’ve ever dreamed big in life, whether that’s starting your own business, moving to a foreign land, landing that dream job, or anything else then do we have the Think Big show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Michael Port, former professional actor – you may have seen him in Sex in the City, law and Order, The Pelican Brief or Down To Earth; He’s a New York Times Best Selling Author, key note speaker and CEO coach. And he’s the author of an amazing book Steal the Show, and my new all-time favorite Key Note Address and Inspirational Speech: The Think Big Revolution
Today we’ll talk about how to dream big, stand tall, find your voice, and how to guarantee a standing ovation for all the performances of your life.
That plus we’ll talk about why you don’t want a devil’s advocate, what in the world Marlon Brando has to do with cotton balls, and why deep-fried car tires, might just be your greatest food in the world!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics and Questions Include:
- How’d he become a professional actor, and why did he leave.
- Why performance arts and acting means studying others
- How to get casted in Hollywood
- What Marlon Brando did to get the role in the Godfather
- What it means to ‘raise the stakes’ and ‘play’ life at a high level
- What’s it mean to be ready to shine?
- What this means for a career or job interview, sales pitch or other high stakes situation – why it’s important to show up as a performer
- Why Michael Port had learning disabilities, but they didn’t hold him back.
- And why Michael Sandler also had learning disabilities, and what this meant
- How learning disabilities may lead you to become an entrepreneur or entrepreneurship
- Why Michael Port has a sense of urgency
- Why urgency is different that impatient
- Why you don’t want to be ‘realistic’
- How he treats people with love
- What is a superobjective
- What’s the power of presence – and what performance is really about
- Why performance is authentic behavior in a manufactured environment
- What’s his overarching super-objective
- How boating is a meditative, mindfulness experience.
- Wallace J. Nichols – Blue Mind - how the water affects us, body, mind and soul
- Why he doesn’t meditation on a regular basis but gets his meditation through boating
- Why he’s excited to learn about personal finances
- Why thinking big about who you are and what you bring to the world is so important and why we each want to have our own Think Big Revolution
- Why you don’t want to tell your kids they are smart
- Where can people go to find Steal the Show and StealTheShow.com for the podcast also heroicpublicspeaking.com,
Michael Port from Steal the Show on How to Have a Think Big Revolution & Live the Life of Your Dreams! Entrepreneur | Business | Career | Inspiration | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Happiness | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com