Do you ever feel there’s greatness inside of you, a higher purpose or calling, something grander more meant for your life, if you could only figure out what it is or how in the world to tap into it. If so then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Derek Rydell prominent life, business, & career coach to Emmy and Academy Award Winner,s Fortune 500 execs, and evolutionary leaders in business, spirituality nad the healing arts. And he’s the best-selling author of several books, including Emergence: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change.
I must say, Emergence it one of the most radical books on life change I’ve read, but I mean that in a GREAT way.
For Derek Rydall empowers you to be your most amazing self, one much grander than you ever could have imagined!
So today we’ll talk about Emergence 101, about understanding who we truly are, how to discover our gifts, and to grow from the tiny humble acorn, to the magnificent oak, we were each meant to be!
- Why “Self-Improvement” is an oxymoron
- What “the end of self improvement” really means
- Derek’s story for self improvement, which didn’t work.
- Why he was:
- Addicted to Drugs and Alcohol
- Struggled to drive across bridge without pulling it off the edge
- Coral Reef Near-death experience – Had to surrender
- Discovered the “self” trying to improve was a fiction
- Went to monastery to become a monk
- Learned we’re not broken –
- Instead we must learn how to dust off the perfection which is already there
- We are already perfect, whole and complete!
- The challenge with the Law of Attraction is that it’s trying to attract, improve or achieve from a limited perspective
- Attracting from a limited perspective creates a barrier or resistance to what is already trying to emerge.
- It’s like trying to serve two masters or ride two horses at the same time
- Law of attraction – manifestation cycle – why it often doesn’t work
- The true meaning of whole-work, not homework.
- How to tune in to our true self
- How to know “you are already whole and complete”
- Are you congruent with this truth?
- Why Ego and The Tribe get in our way
- Ego is designed to keep us the same – is an artifact of our evolutionary growth
- So tribe tries to keep us down, and ego tries and prevents change – isn’t letting us evolve
- Happens in our “tribe” called our family as well, is a vestigial protective device
- Need to separate yourself from that until you can hold your space in that expanded place.
- THE EMERGENCE MODEL – Whatever’s “missing” is what you’re not giving
- Because the truth is, everything really truly is within you.
- How to be the light
- Emergence is the “ultimate weight loss program”
- How to turn on the divine power within.
For More Information Visit www.InspireNationShow.com
Inspiration | Motivation | Mindfulness | Spirituality | Spiritual | Law of Attraction | The Secret | Health | Business | Career | Self-Help