If you ever wanted to calm your monkey mind, quiet the chatter, and move from a place of dis-ease or dis-harmony to a place of inner peace and bliss, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Yuval Ron, a world-renowned musician, composer, educator, peace activist, record producer and author of Divine Attunenment: Music as a Path to Wisdom. He’s also composed the music for the Oscar-winning film West Bank Story, has performed for the Dalai Lama, the King of Morroco, and many, many more. Personally, I’d consider him a modern Rumi of Music.
Right now you’re listening to a brief sample of his called The Souring Soul. Healing Sounds for Balance and Creativity. We’ll listen for a brief moment, then pick right back. Enjoy.
I hope you enjoyed listening and feel a little more relaxed and in the zone. Today we’re going to talk about the healing power of music…how it can calm us, give us greater focus and literally promote greater health throughout the body.
Plus we’ll talk about Saturday morning cartoons, whirling dervishes, and perhaps even sacred ecstasy…no it’s not what you think!
Questions and Topics Include:
- How Yuval got his start in making music for cartoons.
- How he began working on talk shows (David Letterman, Oprah Winfrey) and shows of the week, but main work was cartoons.
- How Yuval got involved in Sufi music.
- How he was scoring an Egyptian film and an Israeli score at the same time.
- What is sacred ecstasy?
- What is the connection between Sufi whirling and Jewish Chasidism?
- What is a whirling dervish and why is it such a spiritual motion?
- What is the potential or purpose of a Kiertan?
- Why the circle and spinning is so important?
- How we can use music to slow us down.
- How Yuval began working with Robert Monroe and music to change brain wave or emotional wave states.
- How Yuval began working with Richard Gold for Meta
- How we can move away from the dependency on headphones.
- How Yuval began using pulsation that is embedding in the music.
- The danger of aggressive music, techno-music, and heavy metal
- The direct link between the music you consume and your spiritual health.
- Why what you hear is what you are.
- How our brain makes a judgment based more on the nuance (the music) of the word, over the meaning of the word.
- People can here it on www.metamindfulnessmusic.com and www.yuvalronmusic.com.
- How to use music to balance your doshas or your mind, body, and emotions.
- The scientific power of Ohm.
- What partaking in the sound-making is a lot more powerful than just listening.
- Why we want to re-tune ourselves with meditation or music
- What kind of music is recommended for you while working?
- Why you need to choose music based on your activity.
- How sound and music can change your perspective
- What is harmonic sound and why is it so important?
- What about the alternative tuning of 432 hertz vs. current tuning of 440 hertz
- Why there are far more musical modes than just major and minor scales.
- Why you want to bring more live vibrations and live instrument (recordings) into your life.
- The importance of live music.
- A project in 6 cities around the world where they played different music over 3 months, played music 24 hours, New York, Singapore, London, using giant Samsung screens with visual calming images that worked with the weather.
Discover How To Improve Your Health, Career, Well-Being & Life, Body, Mind & Soul, Thru The Power of Music! Yuval Ron | As Seen On Ted Talks | Inspiration | Motivation | Spirituality | Healing | Health | Meditation | Spiritual | Business | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com