If you’ve ever wanted to feel better, sleep better, or digest your food with grace and ease, then do we have the Divine Attunement show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Richard Gold, one of the founders of the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and the President and Executive Producer of Metta Music and Yuval Ron an Oscar Winning Composer, Grammy Nominated Musician, and Author of Divine Attunement, music as a path to wisdom.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, how music and frequency change the way you think, act, feel, and even rest and digest.
That plus we’ll talk about bugs bunny, whirling dervishes, a mistake by moses, taking keyboards into MRI’S and why the bible’s been into music, for at least 3000 years!
Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What Saturday morning cartoons has to do with music
- What is psycho-acoustic effects
- What is sound healing?
- How did the idea of music as a healing modality come about?
- What does it mean to tune an audience?
- How do we tune people?
- What it means to sync our heartbeats and motion to a pulse provided by music or our environment.
- Why our bodies want to be in harmony with pulsations around us.
- How music and sound can give us energy
- What is brain entrainment and how can music be used to help train the brain and put it itno different levels of meditative states
- How functional MRI’s show what’s going on with music and the brain.
- What we want to be careful about sound because it’s a powerful tool for good or harm
- What’s the importance of understanding how sound in our environments affects us
- Why we need to be conscious about the music that’s being played
- How do the Chinese elements work with music
- How do you evoke the different elements through the music
- What happened with music and the first king of Israel (a bible story from over 3000 years ago)
- How can we use music to heal from the inside-out
- Why music is so important for our office environment
- How sound can help the mind go quiet
- Why we want music that’s not digital
- What is good sound hygiene
- mettamindfulnessmusic.com working closely with cdbaby.com type in Yuval Ron.
- How kids learn to become aware of their music choices and how the music affects them
- What is “The Quiet Gardener”
Oscar Award Winner Yuval Ron & Dr. Richard Gold On How to Use Music to Shift Your Health & Life! + Guided Meditation | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com