If you’ve ever struggled with illness, injury, disease or a mental condition and thought, or been told it’s in your genes, or it’s in your family, or your mom and dad had it, so so will you… and there’s nothing you can do about it, then do we have the do-about-it show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with energy-psychology expert, Dr. Dawson Church, the award-winning best-selling author, of The Genie In Your Genes,
A breakthrough book on the link between between emotions and genetics. He founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare (www.NIIH.org) to study and implement promising evidence-based psychological and medical techniques.
Today we’ll talk about what is epigenetics, why it matters, and how we can change the way our genes work, or express themselves during our lifetime. We’ll look at how our genes are supposed to work, why they’re a bit off-track today, and what we can do help our genes work with us, rather than against us.
That plus we’ll look at how to design the brain we want, the medical power of prayer, why there’s more than three wishes in a genie’s lamp, and how to give birth, to healthy, happy rats.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What’s the link between energy, psychology and gene expression?
- What happened when Dr. Dawson Church co-wrote Soul Medicine with Dr. Norm an Shealy (founder American Holistic Medical Assocation)
- How energy has been used for healing in the past
- How energy and even spirituality affect gene expression
- What a key fob and epigenetics have in common
- How are our genes affected by our external environment
- What it means to have genes turned on or turned off
- What is a maladaptive response?
- What downsizing in a company does to the body
- Why we are not pre-determined by our genes
- Why cancer or heart-disease triggering genes do not mean you have to get cancer or heart disease
- Why does one identical twin get cancer when the other does not.
- Why a bit of a challenge in your diet can be a good thing
- What a mouse study on the agouti gene has to do with flipping genes on and off.
- What the danger is of a touch-deficit and how to reverse it.
- Ironhorse and how one belief can flip a gene on or off.
- How AID’s viruses and a patient’s health can be dramatically affected by a belief
- How prayer can affect the outcome of heart surgery.
- How even DNA can be changed by intention long distance (research by the Heart-Math institute).
- How your beliefs directly affect your results at the gym
- How to turn the gym into a spiritual or positive emotion experience.
- What is Dawson’s morning Epigenetic positivity routine.
- What is an Eco Meditation
- What can we do with our environment to help our genes or keep the stress gene from expressing?
- What a love-bathing practice is.
- The importance of a great sound scape to help you feel good (and reduce your cortisol levels)
- Can we rewire a negative response to become a positive?
- What do you do if you’ve gotten a diagnosis with a genetic component.
- Why the main purpose of a genetic test may be to scare the he** out of you.
- How a hearty laugh activates 31 positive genes in your body
- How feeling good about yourself triggers positive genes in your body as well.
- How to feel positive even with a negative diagnosis
- What it means to be tapping deep intimacy.
- Why stress doesn’t have to rule us, or flip our genes.
- Bonus Powerful Deep Relaxation 'ECO' Meditation from Dr. Dawson Church
Discover the Power of Epigenetics & How to Flip on Good Genes, Flip Off the Bad & Keep You Healthy & Happy Despite Hereditary Challenges or Genetics - Plus Deep Meditation! Dr Dawson Church | Inspiration | Motivation | Spirituality | Health | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com