If you’ve ever felt stressed, anxious, or short on time, then do we have the time warping show for you.
Today we’ll talk about how to bend time, manipulate time, and almost nearly suspend time, to give you the breather you need.
Warping Time Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does it mean to warp time?
- How can meditation help you to warp time?
- How to build more of a “pause” into your mind?
- How can being-ness help you find more time?
- What it means to build “distance” into your day?
- What do coyotes and ducks have to do with anything?
- How can play help you to warp time?
- What are yin/yang pauses to help you slow time?
- What does turning oatmeal into pancakes have to do with anything too?
- What it means to flip on and off to rebuild your energy?
- How we can keep from picking on ourselves?
- What’s the importance of self-love when it comes to time?
- How to understand what you’re really getting done in a day.
- How do you know what’s “reasonable” to get done in a day?
- What’s an ebb and flow of time?
- What it means to go slow to go fast?
- Why you want to under-promise when it comes to time deliveries?
- What’s the practice of writing down your daily wins?
- What it means to truly love yourself no matter what!
- What it means to step back, when you really want to step forward.
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
CJ Liu and Michael Sandler on How to Reduce Your Stress & Anxiety by Finding More Time in Your Day | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com