Have you ever felt you weren’t enough, didn’t do enough, achieve enough, succeed enough, or that your work just wasn’t good enough, then do we have the perfection shattering show for you.
Today we’ll talk about letting go of performance addiction and being enough, no matter what you do or who you are, without having to strive, succeed, or achieve. Almost sounds sacrilege, doesn’t it
That plus we’ll talk about bug bites and fevers, tlc and massages, the little car that could, finding dori, why butchered hair-do’s are best, motel-room paintings, why you don’t want to move your head, a newsletter gone viral, and why the future’s all about snapchat.
Self-Help & Self-Improvement Questions and Topics Include:
- What happened to Michael’s hair
- Why CJ’s speaking from random motel rooms
- Why there’s always someone better than us – and why we don’t want to worry about
- What’s the self-help problem with continuously striving
- What’s the power of acceptance
- What Jake Ducey, the millennial says about materialism.
- What we can learn from Chade-Meng Tan of Google.
- What we can learn from The Stress Solution and Arthur Ciaramicoli.
- Why striving for the unachievable is insanity making
- What we can learn from Tal Ben Shahar about happiness
- Why the more does not bring you happiness
- Why it’s importance to let go of your dogma’s
- Why our fears and worst-case scenarios are often just stories
- Why you break if you don’t flow
- What recapitulation means for you.
- How Jessica made a decision to live
- Why not making a decision is making a powerful decision
- What’s the power of snapchat and why Inspire Nation Show is going snapchat (inspirenation)
- Why the Inspire Nation newsletter is going viral
- What we can learn from Dan Kerpen on The Art of People
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu share how to overcome perfectionism for greater happiness & joy in your life! Inspiration | Motivation | Career | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Inspirational | Motivational | Meditation | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com