If you’ve ever wanted to move past subconscious blocks and negative patterns that are holding you back then do we have the healing birth stories show for you.
Today I'll be talking with Rebecca Thompson Hitt about how healing stories can help us get past our traumas, uncover hidden patterns and help us heal our origin wounds.
Rebecca Thompson Hitt, the author of three books on conscious parenting, the founder of the consciously parenting newsletter and a pioneer behind healing stories, which are for everyone.
• What are birthing stories?
• What does nursing a baby sheep have to do with anything?
• What are healing stories?
• What do our early family histories have to do with anything?
• Why are we so susceptible to traumas early on?
• What’s wrong with behavioral parenting?
• What is attachment parenting?
• How do we heal traumas through relationships?
• How can we heal PTSD through relationships?
• How do we recognize the needs of our kids and those experiencing melt-downs.
• What are our imprints?
• Why do patterns show up in our transitions?
• What’s important about the time we learned to walk, talk, and other milestones?
• What are two examples of imprints and how patterns show up.
• How do we heal from the imprints?
• How do we heal our patterns?
• How do we use healing stories to move past our imprints?
• How to we re-regulate our nervous system?
• How do we work with a friend or a partner to perform a healing story?
• A guided meditation to help you to heal.
Rebecca Thompson Hitt began The Consciously Parenting Project, LLC in 2007. She had been struggling as a parent, trying the same old things that we all do when we feel out of control and it had only made things worse. Turns out that all the fancy degrees in the world* didn’t help, and that true change happened when she was able to let go of trying to “make” her son do what she wanted him to do and actually connect with him and his story. Finally, through a series of divine connections and healing opportunities, she could see her family was turning around and she wanted to share what she had learned with others who were ready to make a change. Sounds simplified, but it was anything but easy.
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow
Roo Roo The Guru on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@roorootheguru