Have you ever had a dream so big, so audacious, you had no idea in the world how to achieve it, but it wouldn’t leave you alone, even a decade or two later, it was always there in the back of your mind; you just wish you had your chance.
Well if so, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with James Swanwick, Former ESPN Anchor and Celebrity Journalist.
We’ll talk about how he went from a copy boy in Australia, to a celebrity Hollywood Journalist, and how he bluffed his way into television, skipping all the rungs of the ladder, and landing himself his first TV spot as an ESPN anchor.
We’ll talk about how he got there, what he learned, what we can all learn from his successes, and why we should never take no for an answer.
That plus we’ll talk about his struggles with alcohol as a social drinker and the 30 day challenge which transformed his life.
That and why all roads lead to Bristol Connecutt, how to go bunjee jumping for free, why you want to suck in your gut before hanging with Jennifer Anniston, and why shaving your beard, just may be the best decision in the world.
Questions and Notes Include:
- How his voice sounded on the ‘news’ at age 10.
- How he used The Secret and The Power of Positive Thinking worked to make his thoughts into reality
- How James got started in media
- How James got to work in the UK and London as a base to explore the world.
- The importance of 3 words – KEEP, MOVING, FORWARD.
- How to keep yourself from being a deer in headlights
- Why any action is better than no action
- How to avoid paralysis by analysis
- How James became a master questioner – and what questions he asked.
- How to create a master plan to keep moving forward
- James’s whiteboard brainstorming technique
- The power of the pen and writing something down
- Why James likes to give himself ‘impossible deadlines’
- How did James become a celebrity journalist
- How fear motivated James
- How he interviewed Jack Nicholas, Arnold Schwarzenhegger, Ben Stiller, Jennifer Anniston, Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, Jon Bon Jovi,
- How James began transitioning to TV hosting.
- How the Law of Attraction was pulling him toward his lifelong dream
- How he built his own media company to go from a six digit income toward millions
- What happened when the economy collapsed.
- What James’s plan was to get a job hosting SportsCenter on ESPN.
- How the interview fell apart, but James hung in there.
- How to move forward – and why the most growth comes from pushing through the fear
- The importance of habits and how to work with them.
- How new friends come into your life when you’re vibrating at a higher frequency
- Why it’s so important who you surround yourself with.
- Why your acquaintances are the most important people in your network
- James’s morning manifestation routine
- Books’ he’s reading now: Leaving the Enchanted Forest by Stephanie Covington and Leanna Beckett
- How James is working to attract an amazing romantic relationship in his life and the obstacles which are hitting him
- Reading Wealth Warrior by Steve Chandler
- For people skills always read: Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazi
- For books that he speed reads he’ll write the three main or most important things in the back of the book.
- For Oprah’s book What I know For Sure, he wrote “never say a bad word about anyone”
- Also reading Winning with People by Jon Maxwell, and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill . If go to his website will send his notes to him in a PDF.
- If drinking alcohol and think you’re drinking too much visit his 30 day no alcohol challenge.
- How your skin and face look young when you stop alcohol.
Learn How to Achieve Your Dreams Using James's Secrets to His Success & His Keep Moving Forward Philosophy - James Shares His Success Strategies, Morning Routine, & Powerful Law of Attraction Brainstorming Techniques! Motivation | Inspiration | Spirituality | Business | Career | Law of Attraction | Motivational | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com