If you’ve ever wanted to be more observant, accurate, present, make better decisions, or take your game to a whole new level, then do we have the enhancing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Amy Herman, lawyer, art historian and the founder of the the Art of Perception course, which trains doctors, police officers, the FBI, the military, state department, and fortune 500 companies; and author of a perspective changing new book, Visual Intelligence, Sharpen Your Perception, Change Your life.
Today we’ll be talking about strengthening your perceptions, helping you see things more clearer, find the answers you’ve been looking for, and articulate them in ways to get things done…plus the powerful words of Dr. Wayne Dyer, why when you change the way you look at things, the things look at change.
That plus we’ll look at an orangutan named Kevin, a gorilla in our midst, refrigerator blindness, keeping your head on a swivel, gemba walks, pick-pocketing the secret service, and how in the world to keep a secret from a flight attendant?
Questions and Topics Include:
- Visual Intelligence & Perception and the Art of Perception Course –
- From Dr. Wayne Dyer – Why when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- How going along with police officers when in Law School changed you
- How did she end up ‘shooting’ someone at a conference
- What Men in Black has to do with Visual Intelligence
- Why you don’t want to mess with the mama-gene
- What does Motel soap (Derek Kayongo) have to do with anything?
- What does it mean to be visually curious
- What is situational awareness?
- How did the idea come to her to start teaching art work to medical students – originally a Yale program.
- The story behind Dr. Marc Silberman and Art History NJSportsmed.com
- What wilting flowers can tell a health service provider
- What was a bold phone call to the NYPD after 911.
- “Hi, I’m Amy Herman, and I have a great idea…”
- Why Alexander Graham Bell says “we’re all to often walking through life with our eyes shut”
- How visual intelligence improves your awareness even after mindfulness or mindful training
- What it means to run in HD (Mindfulness Running)
- Myth-busting and a talking orangutan (who is on a Ted talk!)
- How our perception changes all the time and we don’t even realize it.
- How we all view the world from different vantage points.
- How do you keep a secret from the flight attendant
- How do we rethink our communications of our perceptions
- What we can learn from Michele Gielan, positivity researcher and author of Broadcasting Happiness
- How Amy Herman encourages people to embrace our visual world
- Why Beyonce scolded a fan
- What’s potentially wrong with taking photographs of pictures at art museums
- How cameras can take us out of the present moment, or out of being mindful
- How digital technology gives us an excuse not to interact with other people, or not to be mindful or present
- An inspiration of hers Apollo Robbins, a professional con-man ‘deception specialist’ who works on the right side of the law
- What’s the biological bias or survival mechanism.
- How do we increase our visual awareness
- What Dr. Michael Merzenich, the father of brain plasticity, says about walking (and knowing) your own neighborhood
- What we can all learn from 911 in New York City
- How to lay the groundwork before bringing subjectivity in
- What is Renshaw’s cow?
- Samuel Renshaw who worked with Navy Pilots in WWII
- What can we learn from the Kenyan Westgate Mall incident
- What we can learn from Jesse Itzler and Living with a Navy Seal.
- What she’s learned from taking US Special Ops Forces into Art Machines
- What is refrigerator blindness?
- What we’ve all mistaken about Michelangelo’s David
- Why everything deserves a second look
- What are the three R’s?
- What’s the concept from Toyota of being in the place (or being mindful) and going to the problem.
- What happened with her editor Eamon Dolan
- Advice for parents for conversations with their children to increase their perception or visual intelligence
- More about program at artfulperception.com and book at www.visualintelligencebook.com
Amy Herman’s Shares Secrets Taught the FBI, Special Forces, Law Enforcement & Doctors to Increase Visual Intelligence to Transform Your Life! Art of Perception | Happiness | Mindfulness | Meditation | Business | Career | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com