If you’ve ever felt a strong connection for nature, the outdoors, or wildlife then do we have a howling good show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Nick Jans, award-winning writer and photographer, and author of numerous books including The Grizzly Maze, and A Wolf Called Romeo, a wolf that for many years became a part of the Juneau community.
Today we’ll talk about the story of the Wolf called Romeo, about wild animals in general, and about their intelligence and their presence.
That plus we’ll talk about larceny on the ice, how Romeo was a Don Juan, and what in the world Sugar making whoopee with Teddy Precious has to do with anything!
Self-help and self-improvement questions and topics include:
- How he met the wolf called Romeo
- How every dog is 98% wolf
- How the wolf called Romeo came back and back and back
- How Nick ended up living in eskimo villages and became a nature writer.
- Who were the Eskimos he lived with, the Inupiaq – “The Real People”
- What Eskimo’s taught him about Nature and the animals
- What he learned about animals having souls, and how a wolf or caribou may not be just our equal, but may well be our superior in certain respects
- What the history is between humans and the wolf
- How the wolf played with dog and got to know the people of Juneau as well
- How Romeo the wolf absconded with tennis balls and other toys
- What happened between Harry Robinson and the wolf
- How he was forebearant of other dogs, even when ganged up by two German Shephers.
- How Romeo the Wolf made the cover of the paper.
- What was Romeo here to teach us
- Why Nick was meant to witness Nick’s story and to tell it.
- How this wolf was a true miracle of God.
- What happened to the wolf
- How the wolf was seen in people’s dreams
- How 113,000 people go to the ER each year from toilets
- 47000 in 2014 died from accidents
- The power of nature to soothe yourself
- What we can learn from his book The Giant’s Hand, about his time living with the Eskimos.
- To find out more: nickjans.com or google “Romeo the Wolf”
- What is the black wolf special fund and how you can donate and help: http://juneaucf.org/blackwolf.html
- How Nature and animals make us more present and mindful
Nick Jans shares the amazing story and life of A Wolf Called Romeo who befriended the city of Juneau Alaska. Inspiring | Inspirational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Nature | Wildlife | Career | Dogs | Mindfulness | Motivational | Self-Help | Inspire
For more info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com