If you’ve ever wanted to overcome challenges, and bounce back faster, then do we have the Resilience show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Linda Graham, a licensed marriage and family therapy, mindful self-compassion teacher, and the author of a beautiful new book Resilience.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, rewiring your mind for maximum resilience through powerful practices for bouncing back from disappointment, difficulty, and even disaster.
Resilience Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is resilience?
- How do we learn to bounce back?
- What does it mean that shift happens?
- What does it mean that how you respond to the issue is the issue?
- What’s the shift from the “poor me” to an empowered, active “I”
- How do we nurture flexibility of the mind?
- How does flexibility get derailed?
- What is conditioning?
- How can we change the relationship with what just happened?
- How do we accelerate brain change?
- What’s the importance of little and often?
- Why do we need “safety” in order to rewire the mind?
- How do positive emotions shift brain functions?
- How can the breath help change the mind?
- What’s an instant state change through the breath?
- How can the hand on our heart health us?
- What’s the power of hugs?
- What can we do in times of serious crisis or when things are just “too much”?
- What’s the importance of understanding the power of emotional memories to trigger reactivity in the present?
- What’s the negativity bias and how can we overcome it?
- How can we rewire a negative emotion through movement?
- What’s the importance of a dialogue between your wiser-self and your inner child?
- How do we deepen the trust with ourselves?
- What is the Gratitude Goulash by Doug Von Koss?
- What is forest bathing?
- What is a digital vacation?
- For more info visit: Lindagraham-mft.net
Linda Graham on Powerful Neuroscience & Mindfulness Techniques to Bounce Back From Disappointment, Difficulty & Even Disaster! Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help |Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com