If you’ve ever wondered if there’s more to your dreams than meets the eye, and if you could wake up and explore your dream world to benefit your days, then do we have the lucid dreaming show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with Andrew Holecek, author of The Power and the Pain, Preparing to Die, Meditation in the iGeneration, and an incredible book I think will make a huge difference in our lives, Dream Yoga.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, how to wake up in your dreams and illuminate your life through lucid dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of sleep.
That plus we’ll talk about and what in the world is an onighronaut, learning to sleep sitting up and what you can learn when taking your dog to the dog park, why you might want to fly in your dreams, and put your hands through walls, and the spiritual benefit to giving yourself the finger?
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Lucid Dreaming Topics Include:
- What happened with Andrew that changed his perspective on dreams, and life
- How large quantities of beer and skiing saved him
- How he drank and skied his way back from reality
- Why the Buddha is the ‘awakened’ one
- What Buddhism and Tibetan Buddhism teaches about dream yoga
- What does Buddhism have to do with our dream world?
- What is lucid dreaming
- What is nocturnal yoga?
- How to train in your dreams
- How are our dreams truth-tellers?
- What are dreams can tell us?
- What Steven Labierge shows with nightmare theory
- What we can learn from our nightmares
- What you should do with your nightmares
- How to become lucid in our dreams to face, and reframe our dreams and unwanted dreams
- Where there’s nothing to fear in our nightmares
- Why our nightmares and fears are really spiritual detox’s
- How you can use the nighttime for your meditation practice
- What mindfulness has to do with Lucid Dreaming
- Why advanced meditators have more lucid dreams
- Why every dream is lucid for a Buddha
- Key ingredients for lucid dreaming and dream yoga
- What a sense of humor has to do with lucid dreaming and dream yoga
- What’s prime-time dream time?
- How Salvador Dali was a ‘bardo artist’ and tapped into inspiration into this intermediate hypnogogic dream world.
- How we can nurture and cultivate our creativity through our dream world
- What’s a state check?
- Why do we want to give ourselves the finger?
- What it means that ‘life is but a dream’
- What we can learn from the Senoi in Malaysia and their relationship with their dreams
- AndrewHolecek.com or google Dream Yoga
- Brief guided meditation to un-wind or unwind…to settle the winds and settle the mind
Andrew Holecek Shares How to do Lucid Dream, Tibetan Buddhist / Buddhism Dream Yoga, and to Wake in Your Dreams! + Guided Meditation! Inspiration | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Health | Fitness | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire