If you’ve ever wanted to understand & know your soul, then do we have the Things That Join The Sea and the Sky Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mark Nepo, the author of at least 19 books including the #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of The Book of Awakening, the author of The One Life We’re Given and one of the most profound beautiful books I’ve ever read on light and life, Things that join the sea and the sky.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about his field notes on living, and how you can learn to journal to touch your soul.
Journaling to Free Your Soul Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Mark Nepo get to where he is today?
- Has he always been a “scribbler”
- What’s been the importance of journaling in his life?
- How did journaling help Mark Nepo?
- How has journaling helped him to overcome fear?
- How does journaling make us a student of the heart?
- How does journaling keep us in conversation with the Universe?
- What’s the difference between a journal and a diary?
- What is the importance of risk enhancement in how you lead your life?
- Is there such a thing as good or bad?
- What can you learn about yourself from journaling?
- How can it help us to heal?
- How often should we journal?
- What are the best practices?
- What’s the process of inquiry and why’s it so important?
- How do we choose our journal?
- Does a journal have to be organized, logical and clean?
- What’s the importance of questions?
- What’s the importance of suspending judgment?
- What are some of the top journaling guidelines?
- What’s the importance of not censoring your writing?
- What does it mean to allow form to follow content?
- What’s the importance of trusting whatever comes?
- For more info visit: MarkNepo.com
Mark Nepo on How To Use Journaling to Liberate Your Soul & Transform Your Life!!! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Parenting | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com