If you’ve ever wanted more success, happiness, and fulfillment in your life, then do we have the master your time, master your life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with one of my first guiding lights and mentors in my life, though he has no idea that’s the case, Brian Tracy, motivational speaker and the best-selling author of over 70 books, including a new favorite of mine, Master Your Time, Master Your Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a breakthrough system to get more results, faster, in every area of your life.
That plus we’ll talk about Hawaii and Palm Springs, Goodwill and Vincent De Paul’s, The phoenix seminar and the inner game of success, the power of detentions, the importance of clarity, why you want to take a two night Shabbat, what in the world is psychoneuromotor activity, the superconscious mind, and why if you don’t straighten up, you’ll end up like Tracy!
Brian Tracy Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How he learned if he wanted to change things he needed to change his life.
- How he went from laboring to sales
- What’s the Pareto principle and how did it affect Brian Tracey?
- What’s the importance of a decision
- What’s the importance of clarity?
- What’s a psychomotorneuroactivity???
- What are our learning modalities?
- How to use the law of attraction by writing our intentions down
- What you can do with a 10 cent pencil and a 1 dollar notebook to achieve your 1 million dollar goals!
- Why you want to write down your 10 goals every day
- Why Clarity is his favorite word
- What’s the importance and meaning of focus
- What does concentration have to do with anything?
- What are A and B tasks
- What’s the ABCDE method for your to-do list
- How to save huge time through our to-do list?
- What’s your most valuable financial asset?
- How one idea can change your life
- What’s the importance of reading
- What we can learn from Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- When to make fast thinking and slow decisions
- What’s goal orienting thinking vs. distracted thinking
- Focused thinking vs. unfocused thinking
- Long term thinking vs. short-term thinking
- What’s the importance of the book Get Smart by Brian Tracy and what are the top ways that successful people think
- What’s the Peter F. Drucker Reader?
- What’s the importance of a flexible mindset and we can learn from Carol Dweck’s book mindset
- Creative thinking vs. mechanical thinking
- Entrepreneurial thinking vs. corporate thinking
- What is Rich Thinking vs. Poor Thinking
- How do rich people think?
- How Rich people have rituals
- What we can learn from the Fiddler on the Roof, and what it means to have a 2 Sleep Sabbath
- What’s the importance of 2 Sleeps!
- How do we avoid the attraction of distraction
- Why you want to ask: is this moving me toward one of my most important goals or is it merely a distraction (or time-waster).
- What’s everyone’s #1 goal whether they’re spiritual or not
- What we can learn from Jeff Bezos and Amazon
- Why there’s a positive relationship by the number of people you know and who know you in a positive way and your success
- Peter Ouspensky and Russian Metaphysics
- What is the importance of the words “I Am Here”
- What’s the importance of mind-calming and meditation
- What is the meditation practice of contemplation
- Powerful guidance to help parents help their kids to reach their full potential
- What’s important to do at the end of the year to make next year the best year of your life
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive