Hi Everyone, Jessica Lee here, your co-host.
It’s the New Year now, and to get things started off right, I want to talk with my super-positive co-host and ever-loving husband Michael Sandler about New Years resolutions, changes we’re making for the new year…plus hopes dreams, habits, and wishes.
So welcome back to the show Michael, are you ready to shine?
Before we dive right in, what’s one new thing you’re doing in the New Year?
Questions and Topics Include:
- Getting to the Gym
- Letting Go of Ego
- What it takes to ‘Get Younger Next Year’ (like Dr. Chris Crowley’s book!)
- Embracing Your Starting Point – whatever that may be!
- The importance of having a routine
- The importance of front-loading your workouts and priorities
- Why Robin Sharma recommends taking 90 minutes each day that’s your time for the ‘big picture’ or sacred projects.
- The importance of getting up early.
- How you can use nature sounds for greater productivity, creativity, AND to help you sleep! (Plus entertain your kitty cats)
- The switch to the Anthony William – Medical Medium, suggested 28 day diet detox.
- The miracle diet Jessica and Michael have been trying.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and the importance of decluttering for the New Year
- How decluttering your space can help you think more clearly and be more productive
- The differences in thinking for different rooms and environments
- The value of spring-cleaning in January
- What the future plans are for Michael and Jessica
- What the future plans are for Inspire Nation
- The importance of being over doing.
- Why it’s so important to love yourself no matter what
- And so important to Love Whatever Arises, which is what Author Matt Kahn says.
- Why doing for the sake of doing can be your undoing.
- Why the fast lane for personal growth is slowing down.
Learn How to Set Yourself Up for Success, Happiness, & Your Greatest Health for 2016 & Beyond - Michael Sandler & Jessica Lee Discuss Resolutions, Hopes & Dreams, and How We Can All Have a Kick Butt Year! Motivation | inspiration | Health | Self-Help