If you’ve ever wanted to harness the most powerful energy of manifestation in the world, then do we have the Think and Grow Rich show sexual transmutation for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of the Miracle club, and the author of the napoleon hill success course series, which includes the Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, the power of the mastermind, and forthcoming, secrets of self-mastery.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about secrets of self mastery transmuting sexual energy and attraction, for your greatest success, TODAY.
Think and Grow Rich Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is the “sex energy” that Napoleon Hill writes about?
- What does Napoleon Hill say about sex as a health builder?
- What does he mean that the sexual urge is the sensation of life’s creative force flowing through the individual?
- How can sexual energy be channeled in the direction of achievement?
- How does one substituted another aim or desire for the object of oen’s exual urge?
- How can we allow our creative energies to be channeled in that direction?
- How do we become an alchemist with our sexual energy?
- What’s the purpose of a definite chief aim when it comes to manifestation?
- What the difference is between using your sexual energy for sexual contact and channeling it to other actions?
- What would Napoleon Hill say about abstinence?
- Can we use sexual energy (in the act with another or by ourselves) for manifestation as well?
- What is the sixth sense and how can sexual energy focus it?
- How do we “stimulate” our mind for ideas?
- What do partnerships and sexual energy have to do with success?
- What is sexual magick?
- How important is it to set intention before the moment of orgasm?
- How long has sex been used as a powerful, positive energy of transmutation?
- What does our attire have to do with sexual energy and how can we use this?
- What does love have to do with sexual transmutation, and do we need to be in a relationship?
- To find out more visit: MitchHorowitz.com
And to find more similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com