If you’ve ever wanted a stronger, healthier heart, or to heal from heart-disease for good, then do we have the heart revolution show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Razi Berry, founder of the award winning journal naturopathic doctor news and review and the authoritative naturopathic resource for patients, thenatpath.com, and the creator of The Heart Revolution.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about the heart-body connection, and natural solutions to heal the heart, and keep it healthy in the first place!
That plus we’ll talk about growing exotic fruit in the dessert, harry potter. herbs and magic, baking and chemistry, the power of unschooling, who in the world are Luna, Chocolate Milk, and Candy Licorice, and what in the world a Scottish Fold, has to do with anything!
Heart-Disease Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the real origin of heart disease?
- What were your heart difficulties?
- What happened to you in the hospital
- How did you heal your heart
- What happened with chronic fatigue and infertility?
- How do you keep your heart open after tragedy?
- What does it mean that the mind and body aren’t separate?
- What does bodyful mean?
- What is the importance of nature for our hearts?
- What is body awareness work?
- How devastating is heart-disease to women?
- What is going on with heart disease today
- What does it mean people are dying of broken hearts
- What does self-love have to do with anything
- How can damage from the environment affect one’s heart?
- What does it mean that all healing is self-healing?
- What does shame have to do with heart-disease?
- What can we learn from Dr. Gerald Polluck about blood and the heart
- What can we learn from Dr. Alan Christianson about the link between our heart and our adrenals
- What can we learn from Dr. Joel Kahn about how to clean our arteries at any stage of heart disease (Note: he’s considered the “sexiext Vegan Dr. Over 50!”
- What can we learn from Jonathan Landsmann about the connection between oral health and heart health?
- What can we learn from Dr. Knut Sroka about our heart’s own bypasses
- What do we need to know from Dr. Devra Davis about smart phones and health, and particularly our kids health
- What can we learn from Dr. Rolling McCraty from the HeartMath Institute?
- What can we learn from Dr. Aruni Bhatnagar about the impact of the environment on heart health?
- If someone’s been diagnosed with heart disease, where do they start?
- To Find Out More Visit: http://www.TheHeartRevolution.Org
Razi Berry on Natural Solutions & Naturopathic Solutions to Heal Heart Disease! + Guided Meditation! Health | Fitness | Medicine | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Love
For More Info Visit: http://www.InspireNationShow.com