Today we have a very special show for you, on a very special day. Because today Inspire Nation turns two…two months old that is.
Yes, hard as it is to believe, we’re only two months old, and already one of the top-ten self-help shows in the world, with listeners in 116 countries and counting.
How in the world did we do it, and reach this rapid success… well, that’s the topic of today’s show!
I’ll be interviewing your dependable host Michael Sandler, my loving husband on how in the world we went from zero, to top 10 in just 8 short weeks!
That plus why in the world, we’re working 16 hour days, and what it means to be a unicorn! Yes, I said unicorn.
- Was Becoming a Radio Show Host Always My Dream?
- How did we go from the Mindful Running Program to Inspire Nation?
- Did you rush to get a program started once you moved from Hawaii?
- What does it mean to have a “fire lit under you’re a**?”
- How did you take inventory about your passions?
- Making a love-letter to yourself about what you’re most passionate about.
- How do you come up with the idea?
- What does it mean to be in a blender?
- How did you determine your “avatar”?
- What’s wrong with the expression “Sell them what they want, give them what they need”
- Why making a fake persona or turning down the flame doesn’t lead to greatness
- Why it’s shutting off the tap and why that hurts bad
- How am I surviving working so many hours?
- Is it healthy to be working so hard or so many hours?
- Why are we able to shine?
- Where are we drawing our energy from?
- What do we dislike about typical internet marketing, or the marketing we felt we “had” to do in the past?
- How we’ve let go of perfectionism, persona, and so much more.
- Why a journey of a thousand miles really begins with a single step
For More Information Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
Inspire | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Business | Career | Health | Self-Help