This is part two of our episode on doing something crazy! In this part we’ll talk about what it means to be healthy crazy vs. unhealthy, how we survived a book tour without books, how to speak at running shoe stores without running shoes, and why happily ever after may not start with the marriage.
That plus bidding wars, Colonel Sanders, the power of surrender, and why 10 10 10 is a number that’s hard to forget!!!
Questions and Topics Include:
- How to get through the darkest night and not quit?
- How others are incredibly generous when you’re operating on heart.
- When you have a dream it may be crazy, just make sure it’s the right kind of crazy!
- Why you might be crazy but you need to keep pitching your ideas…just keep going at it.
- What Michelle Gielan, Colonel Sanders and Thomas Edison have in common
- Crazy is doing something that the tribe is too risky to support
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Crazy – how to know which you are
- Why it’s so important to trim the fat and systematize
- Learning when you need to let go of an outcome
- Why you can’t be so busy judging your performance on a day-to-day basis
- Keep watering the seeds, you never know what/when will take off.
- The importance of letting go.
- Let go of expectations so you can embrace the surprise –
- How to be willing to let go of EVERYTHING for something GREATER.
- How important it is to find or make those moments to hit the reset button and see how light and fun life can be.
- The importance of taking the time to make your heart sing
Learn How to Overcome Naysayers & Negativity to Achieve Big Goals & Chase Your Dreams As Jessica Lee Interviews Michael Sandler on Their Best-Selling Book Tour & Adventure! Inspiration | Spirituality | Motivation | Business | Career | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com