If you’ve ever wanted more happiness in your life then do we have the EMOTIONAL ADVANTAGE show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Randy Taran best-selling author, speaker, the CEO and Founder of Project Happiness, and the author of a brilliant book on bringing joy into your life, Emotional Advantage.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about embracing ALL your feelings to create a life you love.
- What were the challenges facing Randy as a child?
- What were the emotional challenges of her family?
- How did her teenagers unhappiness change her life?
- What is Project Happiness?
- What happened when Randy met the Dalai Lama?
- Why do we need to face all our emotions for true happiness?
- How do we train our brain for happiness?
- What’s the three step practice to amplify happiness, as according to Dr. Rick Hanson?
- What does the emotion of sadness have to do with happiness?
- How can sadness prepare us for joy?
- What can we learn from the poet Rumi about sadness?
- What can we learn from the emotion of desire?
- What’s the cycle of desire we need to break?
- What is fear and is it a weakness?
- What do we get to learn about anxiety, and the difference between fear and anxiety?
- How do we grow our confidence?
- What do we need to know about woman and fostering confidence?
- What’d the story the Dalai Lama shares about anger?
- How can anger be your ally?
- What are seven (one-a-day) happiness habits?
- To find out more visit: RandyTaran.com and www.ProjectHappiness.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com